PDA

View Full Version : Need help can not get into eqemu

Damaja
05-24-2003, 10:11 AM
:cry: Good afternon my online name is windamere. I am best friends with damja in real life so he is allowing me to use his account so i can get help. To verify fell fre to connect me at mentalpredator@aol.com, Now to the hard stuff.

I have all xpansion up to up and includings pop but not loy. I have them all installed adn patched. I have tried for two days to install emupatcher but when i install it adn run it I get error run time 53 file not found. but the patcher is faded out but it says starting eq. I only get this error when i click on run eg before it is finshed patching. If i don't click on the run eq i don't get the error message. Also it says i am missing files. i have windows xp on my computer. I downloaded the 1.0.1 patcher adn that mdac_typ file. I put the patcher in triology file adn put the mdac_typ file on desktop but i am still getting the errors. I even downloaded new eqhost and put that in the triology folder as well. I do not what i am doing wrong.

BTW I tried to create my account here with windamere as username but i can notr activited the name it says unable to find page needed to activite it. Please someone help fix this small problem. Thank you very much