PDA

View Full Version : Error spammage in last step of server setup

IADrako
06-07-2003, 10:28 AM
I follow all steps on readme and when I get to part:

source reloaddb.sql;

I get a few good lines, then am spammed with...

ERROR 1054: Unknown Column 'used spells' in 'field list'

and its been spammign for about 10 minutes now. any help pleasE? I followed readme exactly!

Bug
06-09-2003, 04:48 AM
:idea: I had the same thing, until I played around with it a bit and changed to Telmet's databse. I suggest just sourcing every .txt and .sql file individually (except for readmes and reloaddb.sql). Write down which files give you errors (note: some files will give errors but will still load things, so wait until 3-4 minutes of a constant error before moving on to the next file) and after you have sourced every file, try the error ones again. (Sometimes certain files will need other ones sourced first before they can work.) Try sourcing reloaddb.sql after you've done all the working ones. Of course if that doesn't work check to make sure you have the recommended version of mysql and the latest compatible version of the databse you are using for your spawns etc.

On a side note, if you haven't gotten fqadmin to work, the solution is to get the latest version. 4.0 is NOT the latest version (it is incorrect on the website).

IAtommy_pitts
06-09-2003, 06:16 AM
MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE THE reloadb.sql in the mysql\bin directory

had the same problem with the F****** PC Speaker going off like crazy.

other wise the only place i see the source reload.sql instruction was in the readme....every other guide didn't mention it.

IAFunkymushroom
06-09-2003, 06:53 AM
Just FYI, you can turn off the speaker beeping on errors by running mysql with the extensions "--no-beep" or "-b".

You shouldn't be getting that many errors. If your getting a lot of errors its probably cause your using an imcompatible eqemu build.

-The Funkymushroom :twisted: