PDA

View Full Version : you have been disconnected

Mandrayke
06-14-2003, 08:31 PM
On most if not all servers I can make a character but when I try to enter the world it says I have been disconnected.
Once in a while I get lucky and get to play for 10 minutes.

Mandrayke
06-14-2003, 10:44 PM
Some help please? Anyone?

Ademonde
06-15-2003, 12:00 PM
probably a server connection issue, which server(s) are you trying to play on?

Mandrayke
06-15-2003, 02:19 PM
Actually... any server, but this seems to happen with all of them. Including yours, was on for a while last night until you reset the server, then I couldn't ever get back on and still can't.

Mandrayke
06-17-2003, 02:19 PM
:(

buzkie
06-17-2003, 05:13 PM
same with me i can get on stay on but when i fight i can do one or 2 mobs lag bad then any thing after 2 or so mobs i LD why is lag soo shity here and EQ i run it fine with nO lag i am on dial up but i run EQ fine i HARDLY ever ever Go lD on EQ can some one help us please?

Mandrayke
06-17-2003, 05:23 PM
Well I have observed that everyone describing this similar problem seems to be on dial-up. Looks like we have a huge bug going on with EQEMU, I hope this has been brought to the dev's attention...
It's getting really annoying.

smason
06-20-2003, 06:56 AM
Ok i logged on and created a character on Krusher's server. I got into game geared up and gated to Oasis and went LD. Since then I havent been able to get onto any server, well i cna log on to character screen and then when i hit character and go into game I get disconnected everytime now. I have even tried creating a new character thinging it might be a zone problem. Any help would be apperciated

Oasisrocks
06-20-2003, 12:26 PM
I am on cable and i have the same prob, went LD once on a character i made on Guildwars and now i get booted from the game everytime i pas the character selection screen and this is on all servers not just guildwars

Selvian
06-20-2003, 12:32 PM
I am having this same problem... which is strange because earlier today it was working just fine. Would really appreciate some help if anyone knows what the problem could be. Thanks!
*Edit
I was playing on krusher only until a while ago when i decided to make a char on a couple of the other servers and it was working fine until i logged and went to go eat. Now i am back and having the problem on any server i try. (just in case this helps)
-sel

ElectrikMana
06-21-2003, 10:47 AM
I dont mean to bump this but I dont want to make anthor post when this is the whats happining to me. I can SOMETIMES log on for 5-10 mins then I get Disconnected.But most of the time I make my char and try to log into the World and I get Disconnected.....If you all have fixed this please inform me....Im on Dial up as well.....