PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my server to appear on the server select screen

cannonalldex
06-18-2003, 11:07 AM
I have tried everything on the readme. and search hundreds of post. Seems to confuse me that posts dont seperate a home lan server from a live world server. I already have a home network. I want to host a live server. Ive tried minilogin, (seems to be for home server) tried world.exe, tried boot5zones, and the mysql.exe program. In the mysqladmin 1.4 program it shows myodbc - not found driver 3.51 not found. local ip 192.168.0.1 The uptime is moving as if it is online or merely the program is running. server server info is 3.23.56. whatever that is. under start check everything checks yes and ok. Can someone help me out on what program or programs i need to focus on and what the ip addresses in each file should be set to. I have followed so many different posts here that say something different and I am out of options. i do have a highspeed connection is someone can basically set me up with a zip of all the files ect i need if i do clean swipe. thank you for any help you may have.

cannonalldex
06-22-2003, 03:17 AM
server up and running. need a good database now. please, merth, can i get you to post your db :) like your server, still cant figure out you do it. grats

yoyu007
07-19-2003, 07:02 PM
need help 2