PDA

View Full Version : questions on creating your own items!!

Tiny Tim
06-29-2003, 05:12 PM
Hi everyone i'm new and i have a couple questions on creating your own items.

1) can you add spells like complete heal with an instant cast time to items?

2)can I make 2hb weapon into a 1hb weapon and keep the same graphic?

3) anyone know if the focus effect:healing yay! (increase healing by 80%) is a true focus effect but just not found on any eqlive items?

4) oh yea is there a limit to the amount of hps or any other stat I put on an item?

thx.

Merth
06-29-2003, 05:21 PM
1) can you add spells like complete heal with an instant cast time to items?Yes. Just don't bother making an item have an effect of "Worn" with a spell like this.

2)can I make 2hb weapon into a 1hb weapon and keep the same graphic?Yes. This type of skill really only affects the animation used by your character. You can make a 1hs item with a STOVE graphic, and your char will try to slash the oven like a sword.

3) anyone know if the focus effect:healing yay! (increase healing by 80%) is a true focus effect but just not found on any eqlive items?No clue what yay! is.

4) oh yea is there a limit to the amount of hps or any other stat I put on an item?Yes - 32767 for mana/hp/ac, and 127 for regular stats. (dunno exact limit on negative side)

Tiny Tim
06-29-2003, 05:39 PM
Thx very much Merth
can't wait to make some of my awsome items I have brainstormed.

the focus effect healing yay! is listed here :http://www.allakhazam.com/db/focuslist.html

thx again

melchoir-
07-14-2003, 05:18 PM
Because instant cast, Complete Heal items make for a challenging and well balanced server. :roll: