PDA

View Full Version : FQadmin, zoneline editor .... 5.0?

Memener
09-22-2003, 08:11 AM
Is there going to be a FQadmin tool for .5.0? it would really help full so making items, spawns, NPCs, loottables..... alot easy-er with out having to do it with mysql

Windcatcher
11-15-2003, 02:24 AM
Now that OpenZone 2.4 is finally out I can start work on it.

WC

jenniferrose
11-24-2003, 09:32 AM
what is everyone using to edit the 5.0 database now? any suggestion would be appreciated. thank you.

LaZZer
11-24-2003, 11:26 AM
I would really like to know that too. I hope to see an updated version of FQadmin in the future. I loved that program, made it so easy for database illiterate people to make changes to their servers.

jenniferrose
11-24-2003, 12:39 PM
i actually started up my 4.4 server again just for the stability and the ease of editing with eqadmin 4.7. finaly got my 5.0 server up and working, but just not the same when you don't know how to edit the database hehe. all i can do is spawn and save mobs, but there is alot i would like to redo (the not so good spawns in the db atm) i tried using the blank database in the 5.0 pack but i couldnt get it to work, thanks to tcmy for the complete database, but i still dont like the instability of the 5.0 vs. the 4.4, i can live without ykesha for meanwhile, good job to all of the develepers ect here. thank you.

LaZZer
11-24-2003, 12:53 PM
Im in the same boat as you jenniferrose. I would go back to 4.4 but I dont have the eq files that work for 4.4 (I'm not asking for them, *puts hands up* dont shoot admins!). It was really easy to just load up eqadmin rather then mysql. I dont know sql at all and im afraid to change somthing and have my database explode.