Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 10-28-2009, 11:27 PM
leesns
Fire Beetle

Default Servers not showing

I realize that this is in the FAQ, but I read that and am still stumped. but maybe I've just not doing it correctly.
The problem is when I log into eqgame, and put in my username/pw it brings up the server selection and nothing is there.

It says to make sure the port is okay, etc, but I not sure how to really check that :p

I have AVG, Registry Mechanic, PC tools firewall plus (disabled atm) spyware doctor (disabled) spybot for protection.

I go straight from the modem, and the modem doesn't have a button to reset.

it also says that it may be a problem with my isp, but I've played all types of MMO|RPGs before with no problem.

Thanks.
Old 10-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Whoopee
Fire Beetle

Did you register a world account in your user control panel?
Old 10-29-2009, 03:31 PM
grukmuck
Fire Beetle

Other servers are having the same issue. Raven's Paradise which is registered is showing as "Down" even though it is up. I'm sure other servers are having the same issue.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:45 PM
leesns
Fire Beetle

lol, I'm not trying to load my server at all. I'm just trying to join one. can't see server list.
Old 10-29-2009, 05:47 PM
leesns
Fire Beetle

I just trying to join a server thats already online..I am not trying to load my own.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
ajthefif
Fire Beetle

Default i feel your pain

I have the same problem just keep trying over and over again and they will eventually show up, but after that hurdle, good luck with the thing crashing when you zone, or not loading after you picked your character, or not even loading your characters! This all happens to me every time I attempt to play. And at first, it was rare, now it's become more common over time. It's like a client bug DoT spell...

Now I can't play.

We can't be the only ones this is happening to. I don't know about you, leesns, but emu has always worked fine for me for years and now it's doing this crap only this past month and a half. I just wanna play...