Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 10-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Warking
Hill Giant

Default Underfoot Content

Hey everyone,

I am currently working on updating my DB to bring Underfoot close to on par with the live servers. Has anyone started any work on this?

Also, I know I need to try ad re-create all the quests but does anyone know a good way to get mob details from live? such as Level, HP, Min/Max DMG, Stats, etc... ?

Thanks
Old 10-03-2012, 05:30 AM
trevius
Developer

You would probably be best to just wait until the next major PEQ update. They are in the process of adding loot, merchantlists and tradeskills for every zone based on data collected from Magelo. Once that is done, it will make your job much easier if you just update to that.

You should already have all zones populated if running the current DB, since we should have good collects for nearly every zone now. But, that only really includes NPC level, because min/max, and most other stats are not sent to the client, so we have no way to collect that data from EQLive directly. If Akkadius gets enough log files, we could eventually use that data to define stuff like min/max, but that is probably a ways away since it requires a ton of logs.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:36 PM
Warking
Hill Giant

Thanks for the feedback. I already see the loot and many merchants in the latest PEQ update. Too bad we can't pull quests from a source. How did we get the classic quests into PEQ anyway? Did the community just re-create them?
Old 10-06-2012, 09:42 AM
sorvani
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warking View Post
Did the community just re-create them?
Yes it did.