Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 05-20-2008, 10:22 AM
Hugghiebear
Fire Beetle

Default Programmer LFG

Hello,

I have been a C++ programmer for about ten years now, though I've had very few projects in that language outside of school. My primary languages have been Visual Basic, JavaScript, and lately PHP. Not only could I use the practice, motivation, and experience with C++, but I also love playing EQ and have greatly enjoyed the new experiences I have had with eqemulator. Also, I have dreamed for years about playing some part in video game programming. I would like to lend my time and EXP to helping improve the EQ Emulator. Please let me know what I can do to help.

Thank you,
Hugghiebear
Old 05-20-2008, 11:03 AM
Andrew80k
Dragon

Grab the source and dig in. Plenty of stuff to do. Start working with the server and the code and figure out what part of it you want to make work that doesn't.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:26 PM
cole89103
Banned

yeah then submit the code in server submissions thats about the only real way to get on the dev team i dont think they take applications quite like this lol
Old 05-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Angelox
AX Classic Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cole89103 View Post
yeah then submit the code in server submissions thats about the only real way to get on the dev team i dont think they take applications quite like this lol
Hey! we can always troll for what ever fixes he posts That's what always happens anyways
Old 05-20-2008, 02:36 PM
xxarthurxx
Hill Giant

Hurray! always good to see new interest coming around welcome!