Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 07-13-2006, 01:32 AM
Thristam
Hill Giant

Default Soul Binders arent working anymore?

since I moved to 7.0.823, i cant get any of the soulbinders to work in poknowledge anymore. They all hail and you do do the self cast of the bind, but it keeps telling me that you canot bind in this zone.

I have CanBind set to 1 on zones for poknowledge, and this was working fine last build.
Old 07-13-2006, 12:08 PM
Caliberdb
Fire Beetle

are you useing cavedudes database? if not get it and use the soulbinders plugin that comes with it, thats how i got soulbinders to work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
go to eqemu.sesmar.com
Old 07-14-2006, 01:50 AM
Thristam
Hill Giant

Yea, I believe im using the addon for the soulbinders already.

Is anyone using 7.823 not having this problem? that would be a big help if i knew they were working somewhere else on this version.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:05 AM
WildcardX
Developer

Are you using the titanium client? I bet you are and that is why they are not working for you, but if you go back to your 6.2 client, then it will work, if I remember correctly.
Old 07-14-2006, 05:11 AM
Thristam
Hill Giant

hmm, well.....

Yes, im using the titanium client, but what i dont understand is why they worked fine right before i got 7.823. They seemed to work just fine on a previous release.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:23 PM
Thristam
Hill Giant

soulbinders in POK dont work. period. I have updated twice and even went as far as to change the perlscript to do a quest rebind, checked the db to make sure can is 1. Unless there is somthing im missing, pok bind dont work.