Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Bug Reports

Development::Bug Reports Post detailed bug reports and what you would like to see next in the emu here.

Old 01-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Arex
Hill Giant

Default 0.6.4 DR1 bugs

* facial features go crazy when u zone.

* shaman pet cant to be summoned (it is because the last update on PEQ velious RC 1 compatibility with emu ahead, u said that we must delete pets table).

* disease and poison spells of high lvl shaman cant to be stacked..

* mana only get to 88% using command #mana, and generally meditating it neither get to 100%.

thx for u time =)
Old 01-10-2006, 03:05 AM
fathernitwit
Developer

more details needed.

what pet spells exactly, IDs?

What disease/poisons spells, exactly what they are doing, and how do you think they should work.

Compare your stats with what the server thinks you have with #showstats and #showbuffs... this generally explains the problem... the fix is another story. Post the differences.
Old 01-10-2006, 11:12 PM
Arex
Hill Giant

Quote:
what pet spells exactly, IDs?
i think that all pets are not working, because i also tried wizard pets and they neither are working...

Quote:
What disease/poisons spells, exactly what they are doing, and how do you think they should work.
spells high lvl disease/poison of shaman, bloof of thule and breath of ulthar are not stacking. You should can use both spells on same mobs on same time, but they cant stack, u get a messagge saying that the one has been removed when u cast the other.

The problem with facial features is happening with a barbarian shaman, I get my hair out when i zone...all other facial features look to be ok, but my hair is not there when u zone. And i have tried to change it 1000 times, but when u zone, u get bald hair other time =/
Old 01-11-2006, 01:47 AM
Belfedia
Demi-God

On live all "Dot" spells can be stacked
On eqemu that not work. I think it was this error
Paladin's buff (With icon pink heart) don't stack with cleric's HP buff also :(
http://eqfroggy.new.fr : Froggy French Server Website.
Old 01-11-2006, 02:49 AM
sesmar
I built it I will Support it!

For the pet problem make sure you have applied the new changes to your Database as the ChangeLog states

Code:
==12/11/05
FatherNitwit: Removed some worthless fields.
FatherNitwit: Rewrote all the pet creation code to be based on npc_types
FatherNitwit: Completely changed the pets table.
You prolly want to run:
DROP TABLE pets;
You must load up the SQL in Sql-Files/pets.sql
the new pets sql assumes NPC IDs 500-700 are free, so edit them as needed.
ALTER TABLE npc_types DROP fixedz;

If you have already applied these changes and are still experiencing issues then please give a more detailed description of the problem and copy any error messages output in the zone server.
Old 01-13-2006, 04:49 AM
HurtinuDaily
Hill Giant

Hello All Excelent job on 6.4, it seems really stable, I played on it for 10 hours so far, The only bugs I have noticed so far is:

Still buffs do not have en effect once you have zoned. ie) hp buff works untl you zone and then it doesnt increase your hp's anymore. Is there code that checks for buffs and applies them to your characher when you zone? - just noticed as I was looking for a link that this should be fixxed in the Jan 13 release.

Also the spell Spirit Salve (ID=6874) has a range of 0 it should be 100. Not sure if this is a live spell.... but its in my spellbook with #scribespells.

I also still have the problem that no matter what 2 IP address's I log in from it sees it as the same account, when I have 2 toons from the same account in the same zone and 1 zones the other LD's. the only thing I figured out as a work around is to camp one, zone the other then log #1 back in and zone.
Pet update worked gr8

If anyone is wondering you can find pets.sql here: http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.p...CVS/SQL-Files/

Edit: oh yea I forgot pets.sql has an error in it second line from the bottom

INSERT INTO pets (type,npcID,temp) VALUES('Burnout', 637, 1);
INSERT INTO npc_types (id,name,level,race,class,bodytype,hp,gender,textu re,size,hp_regen_rate,npc_spells_id,mindmg,maxdmg, npcspecialattks,walkspeed,runspeed) VALUES(637, 'Burnout', 50, , 1, 24, 1000, 2, 0, 6, 6, 164, 60, 87, 'Q', 6.66, 1.25);

It is missing a value for race(the spot with 2 , , together), this causes the script to crash. I just put a random number in thier for now so it would run through.

Last edited by HurtinuDaily; 01-13-2006 at 01:21 PM..