Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2005, 12:14 PM
gottasummer
Discordant

Default My server will be back!

Hello everyone,
I ran a server about two years ago that lasted for about 6 months.

I am opening it again and I am going to invite some friends from school on it, and other people that I met and talk through on Yahoo / MSN from EQLive.

I am a EQLive member, and I LOVE everquest and Star Wars Galaxies!!!

I like EQEmu because I can do things in my server that I wish Sony did to theirs.

I legally own my copies of Everquest, and my server is for users who play on EQLive and know a little bit about the game.

Server specs:

P4 (2.6 ghz)
1 gig of RAM (hey, it is about 4 years old... I upgraded it)
Windows Server 2003
6MBPS line
200 gig hdd
Email (exchange server) account for all moderators.

Website with forums will be up soon.

I will post more later.

NOTE: I am just sharing my interest in everquest, and am not convincing others to pirate. I buy all of my EQ software and encourage others to do so, because it just is not right to be playing on a private server with pirated EQ, I think it is also wrong to play on EQEmu if you dont have live, because it is in a way making Sony to loose money. I do not care if you pirate, but all of the admins on the server are going to be required to validate their SOE status by meeting me on EQLive. Website will not contain any copyrighted materials other than the EQEmu logo, the EQ logo, etc, all will be linked back to the proper owner, and credit will be given to proper copyright holders.