Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-14-2006, 12:42 PM
Aerewen
Hill Giant

Default Would anyone be interested....

In giving me a hand with putting together the tutorial?
Allak has a pretty nice overview of all the quests from it, but I stopped paying sony for EQ months ago... (something about having to buy 3 expansions a year just to keep up that rubbed me wrong :P)

so i need to find someone who has either a very good memory of gloomingdeep... or an active EQ live account to make a newbie and roam the tut to get locations of mobs and whatnot...

having a microphone would be a biiiiiiiiiiiiiig plus as we can skype or vent instead of having to type everything out... im thinking of cranking it out this weekend, just sitting down for a couple hours and punching it all into the database

all the npcs are in already.. so are the pathing grids... problem is they are all for the old tutorial lol so ive been moving arias and all the gang up to their new locations for the cool looking tutorial. once we're done ill export the SQL and pop it on here