Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-26-2008, 02:47 PM
jimbox114
Hill Giant

Default Editing Factions

Are there any working Faction editors out there? I did a search for them and downloaded a older tool but it does not seem to work (pretty sure it was a outdated tool).

My knowledge with Mysql command lines is pretty much non existent. Hopefully that is not the only way to edit them. Using other editors I know how to assign npc's a faction, but I don't know how to tell what number is what faction. Same thing with quests I can see how to award faction, but once again not knowing what numbers = what faction it doesn't really help.

What I would like to do is take a faction that everybody starts out indifferent with and change the name and use it for my main city faction. Far as other KOS factions go 1 generic hates everybody faction would work for most dungeons, at least at this point.