Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Feature Requests

Development::Feature Requests Post suggestions/feature requests here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2008, 12:31 PM
So_1337
Dragon

Default #nukeitem Tweak:

Hey guys.

Perhaps this is really just a bug preventing the command from working properly, but I thought I'd post here. Without being able to see and understand the code myself (which I sure can't and sure don't!), I have to bug you for the answer. If it's a bug, it needs to be moved. If it's just functionality that isn't there for some reason, it'd be nice to have it added.

I've had the problem a few times where I will receive the error "Bogus item detected!" while play-testing a quest with a perfectly legitimate and non-bogus item, and I never receive the item that I can see. However, trying to do the hand-in again reports that I have a duplicate item.

The item always shows as being in the Cursor slot (slot 30), even though I can't see it. The only way I know it's there is with #peekinv and going through the listing.

When it does happen, the only way I can find to stop it is to log out and in until it pops on my cursor. Makes it immensely irritating. Even #nukeitem doesn't clear it, surprisingly. Is there some reason that #nukeitem isn't able to clear it? I know I've deleted items off of a person's cursor before, but it never seems to work in this instance. Is it not checking every possible slot?