Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Phric
Fire Beetle

Default Tallon/Vallon Zek Server

I made toons on this server and was reading on forums that they added new mobs to various zones to make getting spells easier via quest. Also, these mobs were said to drop items to aid the up and coming players. Well, I stumbled across this mob in Timorous Deep, and killed him and I came to find out that he dropped decent items. I transfered a couple of these items to my pally. Well while playing my Pally someone asked me about on of these items and i told him it was off of one of the new mobs they implimented, and he offered me decent trades for it, therefore, i traded him. So i went back and farmed him again and got a few more items and traded them. Knowing that these mobs that were added were fairly new, and that from reading on the forums, looked like no one had ever completed the quest led me tho believe that i was the first on to discover this mob. Thinking I was the first to find it i farmed items from it before anyone else could discover him. Even when trading these items people were asking me if these items were off of the newly implemeted mobs, and asking me where were they. Of course I would not tell anyone, I was making money, and decent trades. Well come to find out after my accounts got banned, this mob was not one of the newly implemented mobs, even though i had never seen him before. Reason I post this is to warn everyone who plays or is thinking of playing on this server...be careful before you play here because I got banned for something I didnt even think to believe i was doing wrong. I thought it was somethign they implemented, because the forums said so. I mean he was dropping everything that the newly implemented mob were said to drop. All im saying is chose your GM's wisely because I just lost alot of my time into something that was not my fault, and i still feel as though im innocent.

Thanks.