Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2012, 05:46 PM
Paladinsteve
Sarnak

Default The Return of Mirror's World

Sup, I know its been a while but i figured i would give anyone a heads up whats going on and whats about to happen.

Where is the server?

Gone, the info in the database, quests, and all backups are gone. The Previous server is gone and not coming back.

Do you have plans to Remake everything?

No, a new storyline and Custom content will be put in place Different from the last Server.

Is this server still Based on Grouping and No boxing/botting?

Yes, this is my main goal in the last server, this idea still holds true to today, in all possible Aspects players will not be forced into grouping suddenly into the server. Much like the last, you will have to gain help from others to overcome content. As always i will try and keep content simple enough during the leveling process without Diminishing the Fun factor of what players might be considered " Forced to group " Aspect.

What Client will I have to use to play here?

SoD or Better. -- Titanium will more then likely still have access to the point where grouping will be required to advance so they can get a look around without losing interest suddenly.

At this point, the Redesign of all content will be considered for the next few days, and the Name of the server might change to reflect the new content.

Sorry to All that expected Mirror's World but its long dead. And maybe I can do something better with this one. Unlike Before, when custom content is in place, the server will remain up at all times, there will be no beta phase. And content will be put out as I have time to create it.