Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2004, 02:16 PM
jado
Fire Beetle

Default your everquest client has crashed

i log in following the instructions in the newbie guide , get to charachter select with no problems , create a charachter no problem,now when i actually try to enter the world i have a problem,it flashes the picture while it is logging me in, screen goes black and then boom spossed to be in EQ but instead its boom :we have detected that your everquest client may have crashed do you want to send the info....i have checked all my drivers , using direct x 9.0b , i have tried multiple servers always the same thing , i would guess it might have been that patch from the patcher but i have a friend that is playing that downloaded the same patch and he has no problems... i tried dumping my UI files and re downloading them to no avail ... any help would be appreciated ... also i did try the search function , and looked at as many of the numerous posts that popped up as i could without going insane in the last 3 days

btw thanks to ye powers that be that set this up its a great idea