Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 05-31-2005, 08:58 PM
solid11
Discordant

Default Starting notes :)

This was a challenge to put together, but I thought it adds to the feel of the original and it was a fun experience. This is an SQL update to add starting notes to the game. Most of the quests from the PEQ quest pack already work by turning these notes in but you don't get the ding sound and exp from the turn in, just your starting tunic. I'm working on adding the dings and exp to currently available quests, and should be done soon.

Only class not included is berserker. The item ID's and book file names are there but the books haven't been collected/written I guess. Let me know if you find an error. Thanks and enjoy.

http://www.savefile.com/files/3822276
Old 06-01-2005, 03:59 AM
fathernitwit
Developer

Hey,
great work. I have added this to the PEQ velious beta database, so it will be included in the next release.
Old 06-01-2005, 10:03 AM
solid11
Discordant

Thanks. I'm just assuming this was one of those things that are low priority compared to bigger issues in the DB. If there is anything else I can work on I'm free no matter how low pri it is.
Old 06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
Ghost Fire
Sarnak

Very Cool Work I'll try this out as soon as I get my server back up and running.

/grumble (Crappy old Maxtor hard drive, it died on me.)