Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 06:55 PM
WisCorp
Fire Beetle

Exclamation Empire 2 Server Complaint.

okay, Im new to the server and everything .. not EQEmu, and ive noticed everytime I want to play on the Empire 2 Server it is down .. I have only got to play on it once, and it went down 10 minutes after I was on it ... no disrespect to the host .. mabey hes having problems I dont know? but I strongly sugest you find a new host or somethin seriously .. up down up down up down .. doesn't look to good on your part? .. ive seen this same post somewhere else but im posting it again just incase the host missed it.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:26 PM
nadineemu
Sarnak

not being funny, and ive dont know the server u speak of, but have you any idea on how much work and effort it takes to host a server? Im not sure u should air such negative complaints like this in public. perhapes this is more suited to an IM. yes the hosting ISP he is using maybe giving him a bad impression, but so is openly complaining on the forums.

Please guys, just think before you post

Nadine
Old 12-01-2005, 11:09 PM
lilmuff
Sarnak

Its has nothing to do with the host its more then that Empire 2 has bin up mostly 24/7 just in the last few weeks things in game have bin happening mostly politics and stuff has for what is going to happen to it now who knows.You may want to post further questions on the Epire2 boards.

http://s14.invisionfree.com/Empire2
Old 12-02-2005, 07:37 AM
WisCorp
Fire Beetle

Well, Like I said .. mabey hes having problems or something? .. I just want to know whats going on because ive been trying to play on the server for the past week 1/2 .. but ive only caught it up Once .. and that was for a whole whoppin 10 minutes .. so I just want to know whats goin on, not tryin to start trouble .. and Yes, I do know how much work it is to host a server like that .. ive been there a few times, and im there now .. hosting a 32 Player Counter-Strike server .. so you can delete this post if ya want. I just wana know whats up.
Old 12-02-2005, 08:16 AM
Killawen
Sarnak

Just drop the subject. Trax is new server op, he doesn't want it on a dedicated server, he's 12, he's cranky, so it won't be up much. The past two weeks, there have been only 3-8 people on at any given time, and those 8 = me and my 3 other friends 2boxing. Admin should close/delete post imo.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:15 AM
ReckageX
Fire Beetle

Arrow

i am sorry guys empire will come back jewish aka Baker aka Killawen is mad because i am banning him because of nonsence that he causes on the server and it will be back Baker doesnt know so Thanks, Again
Trax
Old 12-27-2005, 03:16 AM
Killawen
Sarnak

Talking

Admin please lock thread imo.
Old 12-27-2005, 01:19 PM
Rithien
Fire Beetle

In my personal opinion, take a hike trax.
Old 12-27-2005, 03:29 PM
RangerDown
Demi-God

Criticism of a server is okay, if it's constructive and refrains from personal attacks on the operators.

This thread started out that way but has gone downhill since. If there's any more to be said about this matter, go to Empire2's private forums to discuss it further. This thread is now closed.
<idleRPG> Rogean ate a plate of discounted, day-old sushi. This terrible calamity has slowed them 0 days, 15:13:51 from level 48.
Closed Thread