Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Quests > Quests::Q&A

Quests::Q&A This is the quest support section

Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 PM
falhorn
Fire Beetle

Default Script NPC to Die

Hello I am new to the whole quest scripting and my friends have been bugging me to put in a few quests from live.

The quest I am attempting is the Ring of Fear in Cazic Thule... I do not ask questions.. its what he wants to I will do my best to deliver it lol.

Now my knowledge of full event is limited at best but from what I can tell the lizzies all blow up after you kill the High Priest. Now for the actual question part... when they cast the spell on themselves they of course do not die... So is there a way to script the mobs to die?

Oh on a side note does anyone know the name of the rune that the high elf chicky talks about, the one you hand into her to heal the raid to full, or even what spell she might happen use to use cover the whole raid?

Thanks for any help you may be able to give.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:18 PM
neiv2
Hill Giant

Quote:
Now my knowledge of full event is limited at best but from what I can tell the lizzies all blow up after you kill the High Priest. Now for the actual question part... when they cast the spell on themselves they of course do not die... So is there a way to script the mobs to die?
You could use quest::depop(), or perhaps the quest objects $mob->depop(param) or $mob->kill(). I have not tested the last two.