Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-13-2010, 11:43 PM
blindaviator
Sarnak

Default PC Level limiting Perl variable?

Is there a Perl questing script variable for checking a players level??

I am wanting to setup translocators in certain zones that will move PC's to instances and dungeons but I want to make the quest and translocating they give out level limited...

I will also setup the zones with level limits but that will only stop them from zoning and not from getting the quest in the first place..

Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and didn't see anything on it..

Also it might help if I had a listing of these variables so I could find these things out for myself... Is there a listing on here?? If not where do I look to find these variables??
Old 07-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blindaviator View Post
Is there a Perl questing script variable for checking a players level??

I am wanting to setup translocators in certain zones that will move PC's to instances and dungeons but I want to make the quest and translocating they give out level limited...

I will also setup the zones with level limits but that will only stop them from zoning and not from getting the quest in the first place..

Sorry if this has been asked before but I searched and didn't see anything on it..

Also it might help if I had a listing of these variables so I could find these things out for myself... Is there a listing on here?? If not where do I look to find these variables??
http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka...uestCheatSheet

Code:
$ulevel - Returns an integer of the client's level.
Old 07-14-2010, 06:08 PM
blindaviator
Sarnak

Ahhh thank you that is what I needed...

Much appreciated