Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 06-28-2011, 01:29 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

Default help recovering account

i am trying to recover my brothers account, ssgoku67 but we cant figure out what email it is under to change the password, he doesnt remember it or what email he used. maybe give me PM with info to help recover the account.
Old 06-29-2011, 04:50 AM
trevius
Developer

I won't give out the full email address for security reasons, but part of it is "ssveg" if that helps.
Old 06-29-2011, 03:16 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

right thank you.
Old 06-30-2011, 04:14 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

ok so still having trouble figuring the email out actually... brother wants me to see if anyone can rollback the ssgoku67 account to previously used email. then he can get it.
Old 07-02-2011, 11:58 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

possible emails it was is nelsont@hotmail or ssgoku67@uab.edu see if it used to use those? i dont know what it used to be but im sure he can get password changed if it is an email he accessed alot, he made a new email and changed the account to it but he cant figure out the email now because i guess he made the email just for eqemu, he knows there are numbers in it but thinks he made it different than his normal usernam/. we need the account changed back to its previous email.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

anyway to send the username/pw to all emails the account has used? he cannot access the ssvegeta email..
Old 07-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

here is the thing my brother is going to give me his account with druid and my girlfriend will be playing her. My brother quit playing and changed not only p/w but email too not long before he quit playing and we having trouble getting the account over to me... he will have to reset the p/w etc and give me the p/w for druid account. only way for us to reset it is if the account is rolledback to his previous email... he cant figure out what the ssveg email even is. I would really appreciate the help getting this recovered please... the druid was even originally my g/f's and she quit long ago but wants to play the druid with me now... sigh, anything? -thanks
Old 07-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Talonstrike1
Fire Beetle

Can i not please get the email on the account changed back, my brother is letting me have his druid account for my g/f to play but he hasent played and cant get access back to the account due to changing the pass/email. I have petitioned on pj99 for ip exemptions for all his account so you know we are connected historically and this is a legit case, please help me get this account accessed again so my bro can hand druid over to me :(

i read Rogean is only one who can help with this, please help..
Old 07-21-2011, 04:15 PM
tollen
Fire Beetle

I am also having issues recovering an account, I know what Email its registered too but that Email account is no longer used and I just need to reset the password on my account

PM me or I can PM you about this, already sent a email to admin but thought this might work faster.

PS Talon might not want to post on public forum the email address your accounts are under...