Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-07-2012, 02:44 PM
Randymarsh9
Dragon

Default Pelican's Solo/Progression Server

I've had this server for a while now, and I decided I'd open it up for public play since my friends and I have been having a good time on it. Basically, it is intended to be a solo/small group server where you can quest to acquire a bot. Each character has to defeat the bosses from each expansion before being allowed to move on to the next expansion. There's a lot of custom stuff on it like merchants that sell almost every tradeskill component. There's more information at http://pelican.freeforums.net/ for anyone who is interested.
Old 08-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Randymarsh9
Dragon

Upon popular demand, the name was changed to Pelican's Solo/Small Group Progression Server because the bosses will still require a few people.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:14 PM
Kavanah
Sarnak

Can you please lift the lvl restriction on Vox? I don't know about Naggy, but Vox banished my 52 mage from helping my 51 cleric out with the kill. Now I'm freaking stuck because my cleric cannot solo vox. =/
Old 08-11-2012, 01:32 AM
Randymarsh9
Dragon

Your mage is 53, and this should probably be posted on the server's website to avoid cluttering the emulator forums
Old 09-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Blazenfury
Fire Beetle

Default Great server!

I just found this server the other day and I'm having a blast! I've tried 3 other progression servers on the emu list but this one is by far the best.

The exp is fast so it takes away much of the tedium. This server allows 1 bot so you can solo much of the content and if you can get one other, you'll be able to progress fully. This server has classic through planes of power which most other progression servers do not.

If you're looking for a way to experience the content at your own pace, look no farther!
Old 09-26-2012, 03:07 AM
NoPulse2
Fire Beetle

I couldn't agree more! I've been on the server for a few days now and love it so far! The people are very helpful, and there's plenty to do! I tried a couple different progression servers but I've stuck with this one because it goes all the way to PoP with a 2 box limit and 1 bot summonable each. After you reach the Velious expansion, you can quest to get a 2nd bot too. The bots have custom commands too like #bot heal, #bot nuke, etc. Definitely worth checking out!