Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 02-15-2015, 11:44 AM
Mortow
Hill Giant

Default Buff icons disappearing after Load UI Skin

I updated my server last night but I am not sure how long this has been going on. Any time I do a Load UI Skin, all my buff icons disappear. I still have all my buffs and refreshing even just one brings all the icons back. I have tested this with UF, RoF and RoF2, it happens with all three clients. I have also tried with less than 10 buffs on and more than 15 to see if it was an issue with have the AA that allows more buffs but it happens no matter how many buffs are on a character. Just a weird glitch I thought I would point out.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:56 AM
Bohbo
Hill Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortow View Post
I updated my server last night but I am not sure how long this has been going on. Any time I do a Load UI Skin, all my buff icons disappear. I still have all my buffs and refreshing even just one brings all the icons back. I have tested this with UF, RoF and RoF2, it happens with all three clients. I have also tried with less than 10 buffs on and more than 15 to see if it was an issue with have the AA that allows more buffs but it happens no matter how many buffs are on a character. Just a weird glitch I thought I would point out.
Hmm not sure this is a glitch so much as the way the client loads and refreshes the UI. MY GUESS is that if you loadskin and buffs are gone and you zone they will pop back up too. The client just needs 1 piece of new info to force the rest to display. Also if you check your character stats, you will likely see all the benefits from the buff remaining.