Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 09-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Iamhere
Fire Beetle

Default cant login

I am not able to login to the actual servers, i can logon to here perfectly fine, but the servers i cant it said pass/username in valid, i created a new account and tried too but same thing i have checked all the new up to date stuff i need to do but still nothing, anyone able to help or tell me stuff to recheck? thanks for your time
Old 09-13-2004, 12:32 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

You realize you need to make a seperate login name to login right? You dont use your forum username and password.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 09-14-2004, 06:24 AM
samandhi
Demi-God

It should work just fine, as you are an older member. You DO have to reset authorization on any account though to play on the 5.8 servers... I havent played on eqemu (other than my own minilogin server) for long time (since before the new regristration process with the account key and what-not) and I had no problem using my forum account the other day to play on 5.8... Try making a brand new account just for sh*ts and giggles, and see what happens...

Quote:
Analysis paralysis will keep you from failing, but it will also keep you from succeeding.
  • L.L. CoolJ
Old 09-26-2004, 07:39 AM
Iamhere
Fire Beetle

yes... i realzie all of this and it still wont let me login on my old account nor my new one, well it amy be because my pasword for the server is invalid, so i will have to see what i can do if anyone knows how to get my password, e-mailed to me please tell me thanks