Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:47 PM
Irreverent
The Solo Server

ok, thanks for looking into t again...maybe need to stop posting here and in PM. So I'll just post here for now on!

I don't know about the code and vs. intention or purpose....but all I do know is what my testing has objectively resulted in and its 100% reproducable. And that is being the only way to get rares to load correctly is to have the SUM of the entire zone's forage rate be 100% or less. Once I did that, all zones are now working correctly again. Maybe there was another change that took place this year because it USED to work. I just poorly associated it with the random change(since I am not a coder)

But now a fix has been identified, but not sure if it is the right one. Just need to either 1) fix the code so it properly handles up to 55(hardcoded limit) chances of 100% as per the tables....or 2) have someone update the entire forage table to make each zone = < 100%. I have already done the 2nd to make it work...but I know other servers are having the issue as well.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Secrets
Demi-God

Irreverent, here's some Windows binaries that I compiled latest revision.

Anyone can use these who need those issues resolved.

http://ilikekitti.es/binaries/
Old 07-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Irreverent
The Solo Server

Thanks! Forgot to tell you that I'm a compiler type now! Had to learn how to do it, as well as basic code, so I could debug and assist with this issue. As usual, the entire emu staff is great!