Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::General Support

Archive::General Support Archive area for General Support's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 08-17-2004, 01:20 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

Quote:
youre dismissed now
omg im so pwned. laff. grow up.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:21 AM
Venom
Sarnak

[quote="sotonin"]
Quote:
omg im so pwned. laff. grow up.

now that has to be the most understatement made this year.. lol

umm go collect packets or something or do something useful.. you are being embarrassed here.. but im still finding this amusing.. hehehe
Old 08-17-2004, 02:24 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

It's funny, that you are the only one laughing. Guess you are alone in your comedy act eh?

Quote:
umm go collect packets or something or do something useful
perhaps you should take your own advice and do something useful. I've collected 500+ zone logs, what have you contributed? ... nothing? oh well. gotta start somewhere i guess. Why not start with bashing servers and making pointless posts.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:35 AM
Venom
Sarnak

yes i know exactly what you have done.. not trashing that.. and yeah i think thats great you took your time to do that to help the community.. but whats not helping is how you treat some people on this board..

what have i contributed.. nothing, you are correct.. but at this time i dont feel the need to do so..

and most people are just amused by reading this.. they are not responding because like me they probably think this is a useless ongoing thread that i have repeatedly told you is just stupid.. just because you couldnt accept an opinion from a newb to the boards.. and you didnt expect a backfire from one lol..

hmm again.. am i newb? well ill accept that title piggy boy..
Old 08-17-2004, 03:48 AM
sotonin
Demi-God

You're friggin hilarious dude. No the reason people aren't adding is because it's not worth their time, it's quite obvious who the idiot is here. As per last post. I'm ending it now. No more post count for you.

i've received more than 1 "lol i agree with you man, get this guy banned" PM's today.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:13 AM
Venom
Sarnak

you did?? lol

ok pls ban me ..

i researched the rules and i dont see anywhere in there .. making an ass of a constant flamer of newbies..

awwww you cant stand your own medicine.. this is just happy moment for alot on here..

grow up
and get a job
as for me. im going back to mine now. but ill flame you later lol
Old 08-18-2004, 06:57 AM
bloodgoth
Sarnak

This post was about WR files, not a flame-a-thon. Mods should close this.