Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 02-24-2006, 08:49 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

OK..I will do..Sorry if I dont know too much about playing the game itself. I guess most people would think it obvious to add those too but I only played the game live for a few months. And then..I had to have control! Thats when I found emu! Perfect for me. As a kid I was never a player. Always the DungeonMaster! LOL!

Also..Thanks to Belfadias awesome links page on the wiki I found upgrades to SP2 from Dark Rogue productions. 6.3DR1 dont seem to crash at all!
Source files were included so Im learning at least something about C++ at the moment.
Soon you wont have to chase mobs to kill em. That feature dont work too good and cause mobs to get stuck in walls and "flicker in their positions.
Old 02-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

OK.. I didnt see a scribespells coommand. So I enabled memspell..I dont know if thats the same.
I also enabled movechar..So if you get stuck you can log in on another toon and move your main toon.
Others I also enabled today are setallskills..There are actually 2 types here.Setskillsall and setallskills. I dont know the differnce but setallskills works for the targeted player too. Maybe the other is just for player himself. I wont worry today wich one but if people use these commands to bother other players then I will disable them.

I enabled race...So you can be a differnt race but return to original when leaving the zone.

And zstats enabled...I think that give more info on the mobs..
Old 02-24-2006, 11:43 AM
BloodRayne
Fire Beetle

Thanks Dr. Z...That makes a lot of differance...Let me look up the name of the other command again...I will let you know in a min
Old 02-24-2006, 01:24 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodRayne
Thanks Dr. Z...That makes a lot of differance...Let me look up the name of the other command again...I will let you know in a min
Hmm..Maybe if I try to add it in the addon.ini??? I think there is a castspell but I didnt see scribespell..

EDIT>> I see it in command.h so I will try to add it in addon.ini....

Last edited by Dr Zauis; 02-24-2006 at 09:46 PM..
Old 02-24-2006, 02:01 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Default scribespells

OK..I didnt see scribespell in command.h but I seen scribespells and unscribspells..So I added them to addon.ini and set to 0 and started server and no errors so next thing to do is test it..Maybe I can do it later tonight..

EDIT>>Pooh..I had loginserver.ini set to locked so server was locked when I restarted..Its open now..

Last edited by Dr Zauis; 02-24-2006 at 11:17 PM..
Old 02-24-2006, 11:51 PM
BloodRayne
Fire Beetle

Ya..Me and a friend who play on your server knoticed that last night...It is nice to have a server admin who will put into consideration what his players ask...Thank you Dr.Z for putting those commands in.
Old 02-25-2006, 12:12 AM
BloodRayne
Fire Beetle

Now for some reason it says that Connection to the login server can not be made...Please check your internet connection or talk to a server admin..or something to that effect
Old 02-25-2006, 01:11 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Ya..Me and a friend who play on your server knoticed that last night...It is nice to have a server admin who will put into consideration what his players ask...Thank you Dr.Z for putting those commands in.
Thanks for playing! I do run a semilegit server at times...So when you finally get sick of nonlegit maybe I will be ready to switch.
Old 02-25-2006, 01:13 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Now for some reason it says that Connection to the login server can not be made...Please check your internet connection or talk to a server admin..or something to that effect
Ya...Loginserver is down..It do that from time to time..Usually dont last long though.
Old 02-27-2006, 04:38 PM
gokudavid
Fire Beetle

Hey I recently joined your server, and I do enjoy it. Just wanted to say that here... thank you for all of your hard work!
Old 02-28-2006, 07:45 AM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Default Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudavid
Hey I recently joined your server, and I do enjoy it. Just wanted to say that here... thank you for all of your hard work!
Thanks..It was more fun than work..More fun than I ever had on EQ live. I would like to thank all past/present/future for supporting this project.

I plan to do much more..Much much more...When time permits..
Old 02-28-2006, 12:22 PM
gokudavid
Fire Beetle

Hey Zauis is the server locked for any specific reason??

And do you have a website... or would you be interested in making one?
Old 02-28-2006, 05:52 PM
Dr Zauis
I know how to fix that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gokudavid
Hey Zauis is the server locked for any specific reason??

And do you have a website... or would you be interested in making one?
It was locked by mistake again LOL,
Im gonna work on the website thing..Im not that experienced with modern computers yet. One day a few years back I decided to find out if anyone was
working on cracking the TombRaider game a had become addicted to by playing the kids playstation..Well I found out that its all been pretty much done. Woot! So I got interested in Delphi because of that. Now with this game I need to learn all new things. So I think its good to branch out beyond TombRaider as that game was created years ago with the builders own ideas about how a game should work.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:52 AM
bobfred1
Fire Beetle

Well, As a necro I was summoning items and could not get the correct bonechip to summon skellys, kinda agravating hehe, are there any MOBs on this server worth fightign at lvl 70 by the way?

almost forgot, this is a great server, goodfeedback and everything, nice having an admin to it seem to care lol, would be neat if you had merchants with classes best gear or whatever, so everyone that is lvl 70 would have all spells skills and same gear, then maybe dueling or something to keep people coming back?

also is that setallskill thing up I tryed to use it, and it isnt working.

Last edited by bobfred1; 03-02-2006 at 08:12 PM..
Old 03-04-2006, 09:44 AM
gokudavid
Fire Beetle

#search bone chips

that'll give you the chips you need