Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 08-04-2013, 08:19 PM
zerjz3
Banned

The server is back up and on its permanent new hosting
Old 08-05-2013, 08:30 PM
zerjz3
Banned

I have done some patchwork editing of some things to fix some of the problems we have been experiencing this evening. It's not ideal, as we have lost static zones for the meantime, but there shouldn't be any more getting stuck in crashed zones anymore.

Let me know if you have any more problems this evening. Working with the server host to get everything fixed permanently.
Old 08-07-2013, 07:24 PM
jak3666
Fire Beetle

Fun times in Daggerdepth Lake

Old 08-10-2013, 11:33 AM
jak3666
Fire Beetle

Had a great time raiding with everyone last night!

Old 08-10-2013, 03:38 PM
zerjz3
Banned

Game Updates

+ Please download the GlobalLoad file from the forums to properly view all NPC models

+ Please download the spells_us file from the forums to properly view all spells

+ Chat channels and in-game mail have been enabled

+ Global /ooc has been disabled

+ All spells are now no-drop

+ Boxing multiple characters is now limited to 2 accounts per IP

+ New quests have been added

+ New tradeskill recipes have been added

For more information, please visit sanctuaryeq.weebly.com
Old 08-12-2013, 11:06 PM
jak3666
Fire Beetle

Janko the Cloaked has finally been defeated by the Xuolia Watchers guild! WOOT good job guys

Old 08-13-2013, 03:50 PM
zerjz3
Banned

: GAME UPDATES :
August 13th, 2013

+ Please download the GlobalLoad file to properly view all NPC models

+ Please download the spells_us file to properly view all spells

+ Courier Vadoov in certain zones will deliver items to other players for you, even if the player is offline when the item is sent. Check it out!

+ All races can now be all classes. Talk to Chatham the Cosmetist in the Sanctuary zone to change your race if you are level 14 or under. All other players will be offered a one-time race change. Talk to Zerjz if you would like to change your race and were above level 14 when this new feature was implemented.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:23 AM
Kilesh
Fire Beetle

We are looking for some Dps classes to join us, log in and send snow or healya a tell and we'll help you get started!
Old 08-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Halfheighthero
Fire Beetle

Default Two hobbit thumbs UP

I'm a classic EQ lovin' player who started in the beta over the weekend. I've been super impressed with the effort, creativity, and narrative in just the few areas I've seen so far.

The first chapter for a beginning character has a kind of "taking the red pill" feel to it as you reject a safe but very limited existence and seek your destiny in a legendary place called Norrath that may still exist after alll. I guess finding out what became of it is what comes next, and the point!

Well done devs. Looking forward to more!
Old 08-25-2013, 08:49 PM
cyco89
Fire Beetle

Hey guys,

Id just like to say that this server is awesome! To be honest i have no idea why Im drawn to it at all. I have read all the posts people have posted and i finally realise why!!!! some one stated that its got an old feel to it, this is true! Its got a sense of the old times in it, with exp loss and adventure! This is the reason i love this server!

The server is still in beta so its not 100%, there are still, like many other servers - bugs. Bugs that are getting fixed. The story line is a great one. I love the fact that you have to kill a boss for a particular 'title' weapon or item for your class. These items give you a 'prefix title' which you can switch on and off. This is a fantastic idea and i love it!

Its a very small world and Im sure there is more to come as Z updates the server and expands it for a larger player base. Atm there are only a few of us that play on the server, the server can and does peak to 15-20 people which is good. The players at a higher lvl band together and kill 'raid' mobs which take obviously more than 6 people to defeat. I love the community on this server because everyone is always wanting to help! I always send tells to the new member i see online when i do /who all and i offer them items and help if they ever get stuck of need information. Its a good way to be, its welcoming and makes you feel like this is the place you want to be, around fun friendly people.

Send a tell to me or my brother if you ever log on the server we will help you out .. Box's are limited to 2 per household. Expemtions can be arranged if you talk to Z im sure. My name is Medousa and my bro is Atlas.

I hope to see you all online soon so we can just have a fun time and own the servers content together

Peace,
Your friendly Power RANGER, Medousa.
Old 08-25-2013, 09:30 PM
Naerron
Fire Beetle

I would also like to add how much i LOOVE this server. The content and lore are very interesting as well as the quest lines. THe difficulty level is on par with classic Everquest and that is something i love about it. I would really recommend coming and giving this server a shot.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:30 AM
lorik
Fire Beetle

Default sanctuary in the sky

hey guys what happened to the server? atlas here
Old 01-03-2014, 07:30 AM
lorik
Fire Beetle

i would really like to hop back on the server but i dont think its up anymore? what happened to it? it looked so promising
Old 01-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Nydosa
Sarnak

Zerjz disappeared on us after Baggo left. The server was left hosted by someone else for a long while, although not maintained, and empty as far as I could ever tell.

My forum name there was Pumpkin...I've since learned how to code/dev in hopes of getting that old-world feeling back.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:20 PM
zerjz3
Banned

I am interested in bringing this project back. More details ASAP