Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::General Discussion

General::General Discussion General discussion about EverQuest(tm), EQEMu, and related topics.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 04-18-2006, 01:21 PM
Doughnutz
Sarnak

Default Message to the EQEmu Dev Team

I just wanted to thank the EQEmu Dev team for all the time and effort you guys put into this project. You guys are amazing and always seem to find a way to fix stuff. Shared banks, guilds, hacker patrol, and now Titanium is supported. I personally have never ran anything higher than 0.6.0 and it was full of bugs. I found fun in trying to find those bugs and kill them. I moved to 7.0 today and I was just astonished at all the great stuff that is implemented. Tons of bugs that I slaved to try and fix and failed, are fixed and working good. You guys rock my socks off and keep up the fantastic work.

Thank you Dev Team,

<3 Annihilation
Old 04-18-2006, 01:37 PM
mrea
Discordant

It's nice to see pleasant responses like this. (Listen to me, I sound like a freakin' dev :-P)

I, too, greatly appreciate all of the work that you guys have done. I run my own public server mostly for myself and my friends (though others are welcome) and all the great and usually quick bug fixes performed by you guys are awesome. I wish that I could do the things that you do.

Hey, that's what college is for I guess hah...

Old 04-18-2006, 01:52 PM
Cisyouc
Demi-God

Finally, some non-negative posts on the board.
Here, here. Three cheers for the hard work and effort that's been put in here.
namespace retval { template <class T> class ReturnValueGen { private: T x; public: ReturnValueGen() { x = 0; }; T& Generator() { return x; }; }; } int main() { retval::ReturnValueGen<int> retvalue; return retvalue.Generator(); }
C++ is wonderful.
Old 04-18-2006, 11:42 PM
kripsinkurehall
Sarnak

In total agreement,

great job devs!
Old 04-21-2006, 05:58 AM
klinzhai
Sarnak

I've definitely always been interested in the EQEmulator stuff because ever since PoP I just keep thinking "Man, these guys (Sony) did some stuff seriously wrong". Now that there is a version that I can easily get a client for (actually my wife had a copy of Titanium already ), I'm moving forward with my plans on trying to fix all the stuff that they 'did wrong'.

I can't thank the EQEmu team for busting some hineys on this stuff and getting everything in a working order and relatively (reportedly) bug free.
Old 05-05-2006, 03:22 AM
hansolojim
Fire Beetle

Great job, devs!
Old 05-05-2006, 08:22 AM
Cripp
Discordant

Talking

everything said put in one.... <3

www.nugblazers.com