Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 06-17-2004, 02:37 AM
Maldian
Sarnak

Default So many versions out there.... I need help please.

I have read just about every "How To:" thread as well as others in the forums, BUT.....

I have tried every way possible to set up a home server so I could play on it. I wanted to set it up where I could play, my brother could play from his laptop, and my other friends could login through the internet to play.... BUT once I set the server up.... I can't ever get logged on even from home.

So in lieu of that...

Can someone please post the entire list of current downloads that I need to get in order for this to work? I may have the wrong server package... or may have the wrong client package. I just don't want to end up getting all of the files and screwing it up again.
Old 06-17-2004, 04:21 PM
Merq
Sarnak

Same here, when I follow the tutorials, then get an error, and post asking for help, they say my database is corrupt. But NEVER say which database works with the latest one, which is my question. I just need the correct sql's to source in to be on the same level as everyone else.