Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Windows Servers

Archive::Windows Servers Archive area for Windows Servers's posts that were moved here after an inactivity period of 90 days.

Old 07-02-2004, 04:07 PM
farmerted
Fire Beetle

Default easy question

Howdy,

I have been trying to set up my own local server with 5.7 DR6 using minilogin.exe. My copy of EQ was patched up to the new login interface (sometime in May) and no further. I have a copy of the old EQmain.dll. I keep getting the 1017 error and World.exe gives me the error

[error] expecting OP_SendLoginInfo, got 250

After much searching I believe my problem is with minilogin.exe and it not being compatable with 5.7 DR6

Question : I have an older PC that died on me back in April. On that PC is installed Everquest which was last patched sometime in the middle of April.

Which version of EQEMU could I use that will allow me to set up a local server and be able to log into it using minilogin?

Thanks,

Farmer Ted

p.s. could I save myself a lot of trouble and just set up my 5.7DR6 server and just log into it using your eqemu login servers? This just seems kind of odd as I would be playing and hosting on the same pc.