Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 02-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Aadill
Fire Beetle

Default Cannot connect to a server

I was playing on the P1999 server last night and all of the sudden I couldn't attack, assist, kick, taunt or do anything. The rest of my group was still functioning so I wasn't going LD. I logged out and upon logging back in there were no servers on the list. It appears the login servers are up because it accepts my login name and password but after that, nothing. I'm poking around the EQEmu and P1999 forums and don't see anything involving anyone else having this problem pop up all of the sudden... any ideas?
Old 02-06-2010, 04:26 PM
Aadill
Fire Beetle

Huh.. apparently sometime in the night my router decided to not cooperate and resetting it allowed me to connect again. I'm not sure why that prevented me from attacking. I was talking in group and everything o.O