Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:04 AM
Shadow33
Fire Beetle

Default New Server Being Made

Sup Sup Guys/ladies,Well i have played on alot of servers here and upmost RESPECT For u all.............Ok Im here to let you all Know im making me a server to Go live on Eqemu yes im going to try this and i am the only one doing it and this is my Frist server ever,so i will tell you all a litle about my server........It will be buffed up items,npcs/quest/ Yes Yes all you trade skill folks i am involing and pushing trade skills for items and stuff so work them trade skills to 400 folks yes i said 400,now its random loot,random stats,buffed npcs in some zones so watch your mobs con server will max out at lvl 85 i have it set if this goses well to move it up to level 90 and so on,It will be group/raid stuff,exp buffed,aa exp buffed,Will have #zone and cord command no #setskills command,Will have Hub zone Guildlobby in the hub u find new npcs that hold epic quests and other stuff.

Ok Bots i didn inplant why i want it fun and team work and make you work for stuff make it to easy u all would not enjoy it and leave i want to take this server a long ways.

I am doing it all i dont have money to pay no one to help so it will be some time befor i get this live for u guys but stick with me i aint giving up on it and hope you all dont give up on me going live.

I will be only GM and i will be on as much as i can and as long as i can.I will get in on the fun i will help i will be there for you all.

I will try my best to have it going in to beta befor or in Dec 2011

The server name is Power House i will have web page up asp and it will be post and all can keep up with it from there.

Well guys/ladies i hope i make server for all to enjoy....Note i wish every one i mean every one to try my server so i know what i might of missed and can fix it more eyes then 1 set are better i will keep you all upto date and stuff i will do SS's when i get my web page up or if im told to post em here i will. well thats about all..........if any wish to know any more or quests plz ask em i will do my best to reply fully to them.Laters