Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 01-21-2004, 10:50 AM
mattmeck

Default NEWEST BINARIES

So many people keep asking for the newest precompiled binaries, so I am going to post the link for it here.

This is for all the people who must have a server now and cant wait for the next supported version, and keep asking for these.

this is a quote from the DL page

Quote:
4. NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER. If you do not know how to compile programs yourself or fix code, you have no reason to be using this. even though there is a pre-compiled version included
What this means is anyone using this version should NOT expect / demand support, posted support questions can be ignored.

giving out of the direct link so people dont see or agree to the terms is forbiden Shawn but that page up for a reason.

http://shawn319.eqemulator.net/cvs

Rember this is 100% UNSUPORTED, people have been Downloading this off of direct links and have not been seeing the terms of use maby this way people will see it.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:37 AM
Ben18
Sarnak

O ta And I have a very big queston! how do I set EQ up for this. Do I just download something and run the downloaded program? Or do I have to edit something? Becouse I not good at doing that well I cant say that becouse I have only did it 2 time and bouth time it workd but there was not much to do. But thanks and have a good day.
Old 01-22-2004, 02:54 AM
Kroeg
Hill Giant

You can't be seriously asking for support replying to the "newest binary" thread DIRECTLY after they say "there is no support for this". Are you trying to get flamed?

I really wish people would proofread their posts before they clicked submit... much more importantly, I wish people would think before they posted anything at all. Oh yeah, and reading rules is an awesome trait as well... why is it so rare?
Old 01-24-2004, 12:45 PM
mattmeck

DR3 NOW OUT click that link to agree to the tearms and DL them!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 12:57 PM
Shawn319
Demi-God

yep DR3 just packed up.. dont forget the new SQL... if u get duplicate errors on some of them it's ok, ignore it..

(Retired)EQEmu Lead Tester
(Retired)EQEmu Tech Support

(Retired)Host/ServerOP - [LIVE] Official EQEmu Test Server
(Retired)Host/ServerOP - Shawn319's All-GM Dev Test Server
(Retired)ServerOP - EQEmu Beta Server
(Retired)ServerOP - GuildWars Server
(Retired)ServerOP - Raid Addicts
--------------------------
Old 01-24-2004, 01:39 PM
wize_one
Dragon

matt, you still updateing it or? clicked the link and it still points to the release on1-12-2004 and it's the dr2 version.

sorry just really amped that maybe the zone_id=0 error might be fixed and can move forward ..
Perfect quote from another site: it's immature pricks who refuse to read the numerous stickies in every forum pointing out what to do and what not to do that get flamed. Grow up and learn to do your fucking homework before opening your cake hole, junior. EQEmu doesn't like you anymore, and that's why you're getting errors. So go away.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:43 PM
mattmeck

Quote:
EQEmu 0.5.3-DR3 Pre-Release
Last updated 01/24/2004 07:26 PM
thats what shawns page says so it must be the latest.

and when you click to DL it says
Quote:
0.5.3-DR3-Source&Win32.zip
Old 01-24-2004, 01:47 PM
wize_one
Dragon

damn browser cache..8( THANK YOU GUYS-n-Gals..
Perfect quote from another site: it's immature pricks who refuse to read the numerous stickies in every forum pointing out what to do and what not to do that get flamed. Grow up and learn to do your fucking homework before opening your cake hole, junior. EQEmu doesn't like you anymore, and that's why you're getting errors. So go away.
Old 01-24-2004, 01:48 PM
mattmeck

Old 01-24-2004, 02:04 PM
wize_one
Dragon

quest system seems to be broke or not included....8(
Old 01-24-2004, 02:07 PM
mattmeck

DR = Developer release = stuff dont always works hense the NO SUPPORT WHAT SO EVER
Old 01-24-2004, 02:08 PM
x-scythe
Discordant

Default ...

ben18...please tell me you are not that stupid...can you read? or are you just a complete idiot?
Old 01-24-2004, 02:08 PM
wize_one
Dragon

8( the zone_id=0 error still there and quests not working now..guess will hang it up for a little bit and wait for offical report of things working..keep up the good work
Old 02-03-2004, 10:48 AM
darkaag69
Fire Beetle

Whats going with server? telling me bad username or password or something along those lines. Played it fine yesterday and then suddenly couldn't log into Neriak with a new char I created.
Anyways im not whinging, just reporting
Old 02-10-2004, 01:40 PM
jgotbear11
Fire Beetle

http://search2.shopnav.com/apps/epa/...ulator.net/cvs

I get sent here when i click link... whats going on??