Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Tools

Development::Tools 3rd Party Tools for EQEMu (DB management tools, front ends, etc...)

Old 07-02-2008, 11:38 PM
rojadruid
Discordant

Any way that this tool could be added to the emu built in webserver?

Innoruuk Server [legit]
Server Admin.
Server Status: UP
Old 07-03-2008, 07:55 AM
nosfentora
Discordant

Got in once i commented out the login stuff! This tool is sweet! Well done man!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:47 PM
cybernine186
Sarnak

I am holding off on fixing a few things on the item viewer but other than those bugs already mentioned is there anything else that doesn't work?

I want lots of feedback if everyone can please.

What you think about it?

What can make it better?

Whats wrong about it?
Old 07-07-2008, 03:22 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Personally, I'd like to see an option to disable the lists of characters on the bottom of the screens. I have no use for it, and I feel it would make the pages look cleaner without. Though, I can understand the argument that it will benefit people with smaller servers so they can easily access their toons, which is why some sort of easy variable to disable it if need be would be nice.

Other than that, I'd like to see AA support, even if it is just for the remaining points the player has, and not the ones they have already spent. Manipulation of a player's bind point, and possibly a reset all bind points script similar to the clear all coin script. The ability to add an item to the player's inventory, with the script automatically determining the best place to put it. Player corpse manipulation would be nice as well, and it wouldn't even require fiddling with the blobs, just support for the regular columns like the zone/coords, rezzed, isburried, and wasatgraveyard. Timeofdeath can be a greyed out field similar to the character's birthdate. There is no need to alter a player_corpses' BLOB anyway I feel so that can be ignored. Lastly, the ability to restore characters and corpses from their backups.

Sorry for all the feedback. I do really love this program, it certainly is the best tool I have come across in a very long time. It has already saved me a ton of time, as I do most of my work on my test server, so I'm rarely on TGC. This tool allows me to help toons out without going in-game which completely rocks.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:27 PM
trevius
Developer

I have some accounts set to status 1 to allow them access to certain areas. But, your tool lists those accounts as "banned" for some reason. And, it would be nice if there was an option to set the status to an actual number instead of just "privileged", "Super Privileged", "Super Duper Privileged" :P I don't know what number all of those settings mean. It might be nice to at least have a status number next to the name in the drop down menu.

Very nice tool btw. You already have a ton done on it. I agree with CD about not needing the list of characters that automatically pops up at the bottom. I have over 6000 characters on my server and showing the first 10 isn't very useful lol.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:39 PM
cavedude
The PEQ Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post
I have some accounts set to status 1 to allow them access to certain areas. But, your tool lists those accounts as "banned" for some reason. And, it would be nice if there was an option to set the status to an actual number instead of just "privileged", "Super Privileged", "Super Duper Privileged" :P I don't know what number all of those settings mean. It might be nice to at least have a status number next to the name in the drop down menu.
That can be changed in the DB, my 255 account toon was showing as banned at first too, until I added a new entry for it in the DB. You can also see what all of the statuses mean as well. From what I saw, it was the standard EQEmu status names.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:02 PM
cybernine186
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevius View Post

Very nice tool btw. You already have a ton done on it. I agree with CD about not needing the list of characters that automatically pops up at the bottom. I have over 6000 characters on my server and showing the first 10 isn't very useful lol.
You can change these settings and what they display by editing the table `editor_account_status`. This script is completely controlled by the tables, this script uses a prefix of 'editor' in the database to determine all of the tables used by this program. Feel free to poke around and change what you need.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:11 PM
cybernine186
Sarnak

Also you can change the default rows to what ever you like in the configuration.php file

Change

$cfg['paging']['maxrows'] = 10;

to

$cfg['paging']['maxrows'] = 1000;

if you want 2, it doesn't matter the number but don't make it too large otherwise it might be a unwanted load on the server resources if your database is too large.