Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-19-2014, 10:51 PM
Figback65
Discordant

Default Another Globalload thread

Ok, I have searched and searched and tried and tried. All trial and error most of the time things work but then there are some errors in loading textures. The most common is Sro desert turning black/red scorpion texture and najena walls turning to purple stone bubbles.

To alleviate my problems and a lot of other peoples problems with understanding how the globalload works, can someone please explain what everything means? I have never found any solutions or information besides the link to "Hey, use this load all texture globaload". Personally thats cool but at same time its a huge memory hog and I would like to get the textures to load only that i need.

Questions needed answered if possible.

Code:
3,0,TFFF,zmm.eqg,Loading Characters
3,0,TFFF,fry.eqg,Loading Characters
3,0,TFFF,cwr.eqg,Loading Characters
Inside this, what does the 3, the 0, the T, F, F, F, stand for? I have also Seen E and C.

Some combos are TFF, TFFT, TFFF, TFFE, TFFC, TFFFC, TFFFU,

Is there a specific order zones_chr and/or direct loaded textures like fry.eqg need to be loaded in.

This link for Race inventory by Shendare is phenominal, the program and the references provide excellent information for finding textures to load.
https://www.jondjackson.net/EQ/Emu/EQRI.htm

Inside of his references he has things listed like this
Code:
        3         2         1         0
Flags: 00000000010000000000000000000000
I assume these are in relevance to the 3,2,1 at the heading of each line as well but do not quite understand the use.

Any info would be greatly helpful. A well explained wiki page would be outstanding for all emu developers.

Thank you guys!
Old 11-19-2014, 11:42 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

For South Ro, check this post, I'm not sure about Najena.
Old 11-20-2014, 12:37 AM
Figback65
Discordant

Ya, i read that, I dont have solrotower in my global load. I was just usen the sro issue as an example on how things mess up. Currently i do have the najena problem though. Really just tryen to understand what it all means so I can fix/load properly w/o haven to load everything.

EDIT : Fixed najena by removing airplane, which i had loaded for classic drakes for the wizard familiars. Which is normally in globalload6, but if you have 6 in, then u lose classic skeletons. Fixed by loading Westwastes instead.