Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Linux Servers

Support::Linux Servers Support forum for Linux EQEMu users.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-15-2009, 03:04 PM
KingMort
Banned

Default My terribly archaic Database

Well as some of you know most of my Database is from 2003ish....

I strongly believe that it's the main cause of many of my performance issues on KMRA...

I rent a Fully dedicated and very nice box that should be enough to handle 200+ people just like PEQ and VZ...

However at around 50+ people start to go LD while zoning alot.. Generalized Tell Lag and lag in encounters...

So what I was hoping was for someone who is good with Database stuff to help me out... And I will be willing to Donate to this person generously...

Please PM me here in the Forums... I would prefer to have some one that's well known in the community since they will be having access to the OLDEST Database with all of those years of work put into it...

Trev maybe ? Or KLS Or Cavedude would be my top choices.. If you guys could find the time to help me I will make it worth your while..

Jordan "King" Mortenson
Owner - www.raidaddicts.org