Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:55 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

In the Next release when you tick the "hide login info" box this will also shutdown any outside communication for checking your IP until it is unchecked. I will also note this in the change log, but I have the code almost done for this. Great Idea and thanks
Old 06-01-2009, 10:20 PM
steve
Discordant

Most of my spells aren't working. I have the map files put into the maps folder and it looks like the installer has the spells file in the PEQ folder.

Any idea?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:00 AM
leslamarch
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Most of my spells aren't working. I have the map files put into the maps folder and it looks like the installer has the spells file in the PEQ folder.

Any idea?
Steve,
I'm really not sure what to tell you here, do your eqemu logs have any hints in them to what might be happening ? and your sure maps are there?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:16 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

Repack updated!!

Latest changes as of 06-07-09 -=Changelog=-

Updated 06-07-09 - -=download it here=-
Old 07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
leslamarch
Discordant

Repack updated!!

Latest changes as of 07-09-09 -=Changelog=-

Updated 07-09-09 - -=download it here=-
Old 09-10-2009, 02:56 AM
samandhi
Demi-God

Default Wow

You guys have out-done yourselves...... I went through Vales install guide, and got things up and running, but I thought I would give your repack a try. All I can say is that is fantastic. It works very well (for me anyhow), and all the tools available is nice. Sorry to bump this old thread, but I wanted to let everyone involved know how much something like this SHOULD be appreciated (not that the devs of the emu, and dbs, and all other help deserves any less). I have been around for a while, and while I don't really play eq all that much anymore, I love to set about setting up servers for the fun of it. I have to say that by FAR, this is the easiest and most complete way to set up a server that I have seen, with 0 experience doing it.

Quote:
Analysis paralysis will keep you from failing, but it will also keep you from succeeding.
  • L.L. CoolJ
Old 02-14-2011, 06:29 AM
Vainglory
Fire Beetle

Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /p/axclassicsource/downloads/list from this server.

???