Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Database/World Building

Development::Database/World Building World Building forum, dedicated to the EQEmu MySQL Database. Post partial/complete databases for spawns, items, etc.

Old 10-20-2012, 05:01 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RStefan01 View Post
I've already been storing em in zip files by year. Basically an entire year as a zip file is the size of a monthly log. I've got some web space I could throw it on, or I could ftp it somewhere if you want.
Sent you private temp FTP information so that you can upload your compressed logs when you can.

Thanks for your help
Old 10-26-2012, 03:26 AM
elfindal
Fire Beetle

Uploaded two, one ~75mb, another ~100mb, both from 2012 only. Will start logging more whilst I play, pending I remember.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:05 AM
blackdragonsdg
Dragon

Any ideas as to what has been logged so far? Given previous posts 2005 and back has already been covered...is that correct? I don't spend much time on live so I would prefer to gather something useful instead of taking shots in the dark on what to log next.
I have already hit parts of Omens and TSS and I am working through SoF atm. Two boxing will only get me so far and I found that stopping point tonight in MMM.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:39 AM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackdragonsdg View Post
Any ideas as to what has been logged so far? Given previous posts 2005 and back has already been covered...is that correct? I don't spend much time on live so I would prefer to gather something useful instead of taking shots in the dark on what to log next.
I have already hit parts of Omens and TSS and I am working through SoF atm. Two boxing will only get me so far and I found that stopping point tonight in MMM.
I have to build the tracking system for it so it can update automatically. I will let you know when I can get to this, in the meantime just log whatever you come across.
Old 01-10-2013, 10:46 AM
Darknolan11
Fire Beetle

Default J/w

Was just inquiring if you still need logs. If you do is there anyway to figure out what has been collected and what needs to be collected?
Old 01-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Akkadius
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknolan11 View Post
Was just inquiring if you still need logs. If you do is there anyway to figure out what has been collected and what needs to be collected?
I have to find time to write a parser, once I start cracking at one it shouldn't take too terribly long.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:02 PM
azog
Sarnak

Default added 2 logs

first file is some of moors, the other is rest of moors, then the hive, then all of messa. i tried to kill at least one of everything.

hope it helps

Is there a way to get faction imported into peq? I thought someone had a script that would take about 5 min to get all the factions for the character in the current zone there in. but I can't find the post now.

Ill make sure I have logs on when I go on live from now on.
Old 01-13-2013, 08:59 PM
sorvani
Dragon

It is posted over on the PEQ forums as it involves mq2
http://www.peqtgc.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=13716