Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 05-07-2024, 07:19 PM
Kelvhan
Fire Beetle

Default P1999 Titanium server connect issue

I can login to server select, but when I select Green Server (for example) and then click play, it seems it tries to load, but encounters some kind of Resolution issue and goes back to launcher where you enter password. Win11 current, RTX 3070, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X, Dell 34" Ultrawide WQHD monitor,32 GB of Ram and M.2 SSD.

I tried on my other pc using a smaller monitor at 2560x1440 and I have no problems on that machine. Game loads fine. Win10pro, GTX 660 TI, Intel I5 4670k, Acer 24" monitor, 16 GB ram and a standard SSD.

Seems to be an issue with transitioning on login and Titanium specific. Has anyone found a solution for this?

I have 32 GB of Ram and M.2 SSD on the Ryzen 5 machine with the issue. I have 16 GB ram and a standard SSD on the machine that will load the game.

I have a seperate client for running Wayfarers Haven, and it connects fine.
Old 05-07-2024, 07:22 PM
Kelvhan
Fire Beetle

This problem seems to be more related to ultrawide screen transition from Server Select and Titanium Client, not P1999 to be specific.
Old 05-08-2024, 12:54 AM
Kelvhan
Fire Beetle

I edited eqclient.ini file under [Video Mode] to use the settings that do work with my Everquest Client and that does not work either