Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2006, 04:28 AM
abaddon
Sarnak

Default Problems....

I couldnt think of a better title...

first off lets get my server configuration down so people can laugh at it:

P-III Celeron 1.4Ghz
512Mb Ram
Windows 2003 SP1
CaveDude's 3.52 server pack patched with latest avail here

Now..

I HAVE been browsing the entire site, looking at tools, I hammered on the search feature for what I am trying to find, and I have not found anything of any value that is current or suggests it works with 7.0. Therefore I have a few questions insofar as available tools for the project:

1. Is there a Zone Editor compat with 7? Something that would allow me to static set zones, maybe a guide that would teach me a bit more to know about them, that sorta thing.

2. How do you setup the inherent http browser? I tried logging into it after fixing the line in my config and all it did was give me a login box... beats the hell out of me what the username/password is supposed to be but I can tell you that it isnt the one you setup in the DB under ACCOUNTS. (mini/mini doesnt work either)

Basically what I am trying to find out is simply this: I have spent the last YEAR getting this server program to work (on and off) and it never did til yesterday afternoon... I grant you I am using TRILOGY which "mattmeck" says cant be done (yes it can), and I do not have a home connection so having to patch my EQ up with sony took a lot of trouble... NOW that I have it working (with the exception that I have to fix the zones due to I didnt do the upgrades to the DB as per the post so I am assuming once that is done I will actually be able to go somewhere once I create a character) I was hoping someone could just list all the compatible tools since the tools area is SERIOUSLY outdated.

--Abaddon
Old 08-30-2006, 04:30 AM
abaddon
Sarnak

By the way... does anyone know that the Wikki is broken?
Old 08-30-2006, 05:41 AM
mattmeck

I never stated usign other installed wouldnt work, I stated it is against the law and is not to be discussed here and we wont support anyone who breaks the law because that gives legal ground to shut us down.
Closed Thread