Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::General Support

Support::General Support Post all topics here having to do with errors while trying to connect to an EQEMu server but not about the setup/running of the Server itself.

Old 11-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Timewalker5
Fire Beetle

Arrow Login Screen Issue

I Just reinstalled my EMU for p99 :o) lucky me i see theyre starting a pvp server im very amped. I go on to look around, and im confronted with a problem i had before....

all of the menus etc buttons UI period is transparent (sometimes flickers maybe 1-5% of the image for less than as econd) on character create and login, see this isnt bad on login,
and sure i can have my friend create a char for me, but to be honest its more fun to make a char when you can play around with the menu and make a guy

Anyone have this problem? I figured it was abit uncommon given that nobody ingame could offer a solution,

i figure this isa video card issue, and i have a lame laptop that has serious problems with its video drivers(hp go figure) and the only one that works properly is some driver for a different brand altogether and all this other cra that i forgot the name of i stupidly didnt write it down after m friend remembered helpings omeone else with his on a fluke after HOURS of changing drivers (im not willing to do this)

so what im looking for as a solution im guessing would be the files that would give me the old character select and creation screen, is this possible? do you have the files? if you do i'd really be appreciative and have love for ya!

thanks for taking the time for reading this and any help you offer

TW
Old 11-08-2011, 12:41 AM
trevius
Developer

Did you try posting your issues on the P99 forums where your issues are based from? If you are running custom P99 files and/or you tested other servers and it works fine on other server, then the issue is P99 specific. We do not support server specific issues here. I would maybe suggest deleting your current EQ folder and reinstalling it fresh and then testing without patching any custom files and see if it works correctly on P99 and/or other servers.