Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 10-31-2004, 08:06 AM
farmerted
Fire Beetle

Default problem with the #gender and #race commands

I am going to repost this as its own seperate topic and not just add it to the bottom of my last one.

I am using minilogin on release 6.0 and latest database

I use the #spawn comamnd to create a mob

#spawn Bob

It creates a naked male human named Bob. I try to use the #gender or the #race comamnd while having the mob targeted and nothing happens. I can change its size by using the #size command but that is about it.

I have tried to do this in many different zones with the same results. I have also tried this in all the expansions.

I am flagged for gm status.

I can change the gender and race on myself when I have myself targeted, just not the mobs that I create with the #spawn command.

I do know that not all races are available in all zones.

When I spawn an npc using the command #npcspawn I can get the specific mob I want with proper gender and race. I can also go into the database and edit the race column to change the look of specific mobs spawned with #npcspawn.

This isn't a big problem but just wanted to see if anyone knew of a quick and easy fix.

Thanks again for all your help,

Farmer