Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Archives > Archive::Support > Archive::Tutorials/Howto's > Tutorials--Outdated Use the Wiki > Tutorials::Requests

Tutorials::Requests Post any request for Tutorials here

Old 02-06-2005, 03:17 AM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

Default Pathing tutorial needed!

I've searched high and low but cannot find any information on how to setup pathing in version 6.0 of Eqemu. There were a few places where I found pathing help in relation to 5.7, but I understand that the pathing system changed when 5.8 was released. If anyone could post a guide as to how to do this, it would be a HUGE help. I hate setting up custom zones with mobs that just stand there. I'm sure there are quite a lot of other serverops out there who would like this information as well. A big thanks to anyone who can help out.

Regards,
SI
Old 02-06-2005, 07:46 AM
fathernitwit
Developer

I dont think pathing has changed in a long time. the #wp command changed code behind it, but it should function the same.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:53 AM
mattmeck

www.scorpious2k.net click on info/docs
Old 02-07-2005, 04:33 AM
sonicintuition
Hill Giant

I will try that and see what I can come up with. Thanks for the quick replies. Much appreciated.

Regards,
SI