Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 08-24-2007, 05:38 AM
SoTRichard
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeS View Post
Please note, my site has an updated list of all sql needed to make this work. If your DB is not in compliance fully, it won't work at all.

GeorgeS
ok, thanks just tried your website now and it works... for some reason it hadn't been working.
Old 08-24-2007, 05:42 AM
SoTRichard
Sarnak

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguy84 View Post
Your zone launcher, given your log file is functioning perfectly to the normal eye, as its connecting to world, and world is setting up ports and making connections ect... Is world just not transfering characters over to zone?

P.S. Just now read this in your OP. The launcher is a blank window. It shows absolutly nothing. The key to see wether its working or not is to see the connections made in world and that the launcher title goes to 0:Sleeping, of course meaning that it has been set up, and is in sleep mode since there is no active client connections or booted up zones.
yeah, before i updated my launcher would show the 20 zone dynamics each coming online and going to sleeping after but i don't know... it's like it's not actually loading the zones even though world says it is... because when i go to try to log a character in they crash when i try to enter the world from character select screen... and sleeping doesn't do anything.
Old 08-24-2007, 10:45 AM
BWStripes
Sarnak

Lightbulb

Can I just hazard a guess, but are your spell*.txt files recent? I used to get the zones dying whenever the char hit the zone, that turned out to be the spells*.txt.
Old 08-24-2007, 03:15 PM
SoTRichard
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWStripes View Post
Can I just hazard a guess, but are your spell*.txt files recent? I used to get the zones dying whenever the char hit the zone, that turned out to be the spells*.txt.
ones from titanium
Old 08-24-2007, 03:29 PM
SoTRichard
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeS View Post
Please note, my site has an updated list of all sql needed to make this work. If your DB is not in compliance fully, it won't work at all.

GeorgeS
ok, just finished sourcing in everything on your site... and i'm still getting the error... here is what world looks like when i try to enter from character select...

Code:
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Recevied EQApplicationPacket
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x00f
b
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x010
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x010
a
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT] TheJ2005: Attempting autobootup of tutorial (183)
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x00c
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x00f
b
a
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT] TheJ2005: Attempting autobootup of tutorial (183)
[Debug] [WORLD__CLIENT_TRACE] TheJ2005: Sending EQApplicationPacket OpCode 0x00c
Old 08-24-2007, 03:54 PM
SoTRichard
Sarnak

Ok, not sure what the problem was... i still don't understand it but i decided to try adding a static zone where my character was... and instead of crashing or saying the zone is unavailable... it loaded and 0:sleeping became 0:tutorial... which was still weird because originally it was 7000:sleeping when i first booted the server.... anyway... once my char got into the world in the static zone it became 7000:tutorial instead of 0:tutorial. Anyway, i was able to zone to the other dynamic zones and they picked it back up at 7001+... i guess it works now but how weird. Anyway, thankyou to everyone who helped me... i really appreciate it... finally updating my binaries fixed a looooot of problems i had going on before.