Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Development > Development::Development

Development::Development Forum for development topics and for those interested in EQEMu development. (Not a support forum)

Old 05-21-2014, 07:30 AM
vsab
Discordant

Default A few interesting changes in live- May 21, 2014 patch

So.. there's a few interesting changes in Live in regards to hate generation for mage pet weapons, casting ranges etc. I've only included items I think may be of interest to mechanics devs either now or in the future. Mainly because these days they seem to give a little more detail than they used to.

For my part, I'm hoping they haven't changed opcodes and structures

Quote:
May 21, 2014

- Magician - Weapons summoned by Grant Spectral Armaments, Grant Manaforged Armaments, and Grant Frightforged Armaments have changed:
-- Damage procs have increased in power and have had a small hate override added.
-- Angering procs now add a percentage of hate instead of a flat amount.
-- Jolting procs now subtract a percentage of hate instead of a flat amount.

- Offensive cast proc spells now have a range of 300.
- Updated all spells which use Remove Detrimental and Cancel Beneficial spell effects to use a new method. The chances for those spells to affect their targets have not changed unless otherwise noted.

*** Miscellaneous ***

- When using Ctrl-Left Click to transfer items from one bag to another, or Ctrl-Right Click to swap contents between bags, the item moving process will now try to fill or swap as many items as possible. Previously, the moving process would fail if there were more items in the transferring bag than the receiving bag could hold. This new filling process also applies to type-specific bags such as your bandolier, which will now receive appropriate type-specific items from a transferring bag that may contain an assortment of item types.
- The commands /assist main, /assist group and /assist raid now function at larger distances, similar to regular /assist.
- The command /stopcast now works while mounted. Additionally, ducking while mounted will now stop your casting.

Old 05-21-2014, 03:57 PM
Esildor
Hill Giant

Quote:
- The command /stopcast now works while mounted. Additionally, ducking while mounted will now stop your casting.
About 13 years too late, Sony.
Old 06-12-2014, 12:19 AM
Nerdgasm
Discordant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esildor View Post
About 13 years too late, Sony.
I upvote this about 90x more then I should up vote anything bro. =P Lol