Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > Support > Support::Windows Servers

Support::Windows Servers Support forum for Windows EQEMu users.

Old 06-20-2015, 07:10 PM
WalrusRider
Fire Beetle

Default Server NPC Issues

I was successful in creating an offline LAN server, but I have noticed issues in some of the zones. In the new Freeport, Ocean of Tears, and North Ro I cannot attack anything. If I try to send a pet at something, the pet will tell me that it is an invalid target. If I use GM commands to zone into the older zones before they were revamped then I can attack everything just fine. On my server it seems this problem is unique to zones that have been changed and revamped.

My second problem is that in some of the zones the mobs seem incredibly underpowered. The mobs in the Wall of Slaughter have the hit points and maximum damage of level 50-55 mobs, when they should be level 60+. In other zones it is even worse. In the Steppes level 70-80 giants were hitting me for 4 damage. Oddly enough the level data and loot tables seem to be just fine in the Steppes. Can anybody help me resolve these issues?
Old 06-20-2015, 07:32 PM
demonstar55
Demi-God

PEQ's DB is only up to GoD, so anything after GoD you have to do yourself. The revamped noobie zones also haven't been developed so combat is disabled in them.
Old 06-20-2015, 07:45 PM
WalrusRider
Fire Beetle

I see, I was worried that I had messed up somewhere in the creation of my server. I'm glad to hear that is not the case. Thanks for the swift reply!