Go Back   EQEmulator Home > EQEmulator Forums > General > General::Server Discussion

General::Server Discussion Discussion about emulator servers.
Do not post support topics here.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2017, 06:17 PM
A_Large_Bat
Fire Beetle

So is this server based on the TAKP Code? After reading this forum + reading your home page I am confused. It says EQMac Emu source but it says they are using RoF2? Or is it just using the TAKP Base Database like P2002 is?

Are you revamping each quest like TAKP/P2002 are from classic plus, or just starting from Luclin?

If you are doing Luclin + are you offering /betabuff style toons for people who do not have any good emulated toons in this era to migrate that way we can be in the "starting" era?

Is AoE handled like P99 with limited targets or can we use unlimited targets? Is Low HP Target Agro AoE'n possible?

Is /shield in game? (these questions are to help decided what trio I would roll based on server allowed abiltities)

Is Manaburn limited to a single wizard at a time, or can I play with a friend and box a fleet of wizards? (obviously not past the 3 box limit).

Do rangers do appropriate double damage on non-rooted targets?

3 box limit, will you allow a 4th box for a Bazaar Mule?

Last edited by A_Large_Bat; 06-05-2017 at 06:17 PM.. Reason: Spelling is hard
Old 06-05-2017, 07:25 PM
Splose
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by titofuentes View Post
I'm fairly new to the server. I played on p99 and p2002 at various times but RL always takes precedence. I just went and looked at the welcome to pages for p2002 and gates of time. They are similar but nowhere near close to word for word. Whoever thinks that might need to look into reading comprehension or glasses. SMH
Just got back from my reading comprehension class, my teacher said its a ripoff. The things I outlined here aren't even everything, if you read through them side-by-side you can find a few more things completely ripped or just have one word changed here or there. I just decided to stop since you're an obvious shill.

Old 06-05-2017, 07:47 PM
Kingly_Krab
Administrator

Due to the posts turning to pissing contests and bashing, the thread has been locked. Feel free to make another.
Closed Thread

Tags
custom content, great community, luclin, planes of power, quality of life